KAIST School of Business and Technology Management (BTM) invites applications for a tenure-track (or non-tenure track) faculty position in Accounting and a tenure-track faculty position in Finance and Financial Economics (Econometrics) at the Assistant or Associate professor rank beginning in March or September 2020.
- Accounting (Tenure-track or Non-tenure track)
- Finance (Tenure-tack)
- Financial Economics (Econometrics) (Tenure-tack)
Candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in a related discipline before appointment. Successful candidates should have strong research and teaching experience. We prefer candidates who are comfortable working in the interdisciplinary environment.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Research Papers
- Official Application Form (File)
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. All application materials must be submitted by July 31, 2019 in order to ensure consideration.
- KAIST is a leading research university and is gaining prominence in the world’s academic society with notable research achievements. KAIST is located in the Daedeok Innopolis, 150 km south of Seoul, which is the nation’s R&D capital and home to 50 public and private research institutes.