NOTICE OF CHANGES IN BTM CURRICULUM (2017-1st CURRICULUM IMPLEMENTATION)2017-08-02 오후 4:01 / by 최진희
In relation to the 2017-1st Curriculum Implementation, please refer to the major changes in BTM curriculum as below.
* Major Changes in BTM Curriculum_ 2017-1st Curriculum Implementation
– The credit limit on Special Topics I in BTM (6 credits) is extended to Special Topics II and III in BTM.
– Students pursuing a double major or a minor in BTM take 9 credits in mandatory major courses, 3 credits which are not required in mandatory major can be counted as elective major Ⅱ.
– The interim measures for undergraduates in BTM are modified.
* Major Changes in Graduate School of Innovation and Technology Management
– “ITM812 Special Topics on High-technology” is established.
* Major Changes in PCM(Professional Creativity Master’s) Minor Program
– Module limit is abolished.
– Mandatory major is changed to “ITM540 Strategy for Innovative Business.”
– “MSB530 Accounting Principles”, MSB535 “Corporate Finance Theory” are added to the PCM course list.
– “MSB635 Investment Theory” is removed from the PCM course list.
* Major Changes in K-School Master of Entrepreneurship & Innovation (BTM)
– The BTM designated major courses are changed.
Mandatory major course: MSB510 Innovation Management and Strategy (3 credits)
Elective courses: major courses of MSB500-level or above (9 credits)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
댓글을 달기 위해서는 로그인해야 합니다.