(Undergraduate) Guidelines for 2019 Fall Semester Honor Program Application2019-07-22 오전 10:54 / by 최진희
Honor Program is provided as below for undergraduate students, hoping that many students would participate in it.
1. Honor Program In order to honor an undergraduate student who is qualified with outstanding grades, the student
shall be called ‘Honor Student’and able to take the courses of graduate curriculum while being in undergraduate
2. Honor Student Requirement
Students who meet the below criteria are eligible to apply.
Current KAIST undergraduates
1) who have completed 6 semesters or less(include 2019 Fall Semester)
2) who have earned below credits as of the semester immediately preceding the application
– who were admitted in 2015 or before: earned 81 credits or more
* Advanced Majors and Individually Designed Majors should have earned 85 credits or more despite year of
– who were admitted in 2016 and onward: earned 85 credits or more
3) who have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.7
4) who are recommended by their academic advisor and Department Head
※ If the student who entered before 2006 but does not past the regular length of time for study in the Bachelor’s
Degree Program, is qualified for being an Honor Student(earned 81 or more credits and got GPA of 3.7 or
above), this can be applied regardless of ‘the period of enrollment is within 6 semesters.’
1) The Honor Student can take the course of graduate curriculum with an approval of the faculty in charge of the
course, and the earned course credits through this can be added into the total credits for undergraduate
2) The earned course credits through the Honor Program in undergraduate program can be counted as the course
credits of Master’s Degree Program by applying for recognizing the credits until the end date of the final
enrolled semester for master course. However, it is only if the total GPA for undergraduate graduation is 3.7 or
4. Application for Honor Student
1) Application Period : Monday, Sept. 2 ～ Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2019 23:59
2) How to apply : Academic System[Academic Records => Apply school register change => Apply for a Honor
Program] → Obtain approval of department official → Obtain approval of department academic advisor
→ Obtain approval of the head of department → Students must submit it online before the deadline on
the Academic System
(■ On the deadline, students cannot apply it online. Students must complete the Application(form for the
deadline) → Obtain signatures of relevant faculty → Submit the form to the Academic Registrar’s Team (ART) by
6 PM of 17 Sept.)
※ Cautionary Measures
a. Please check your approval status by clicking the “Details on type of status change” button. After obtaining
approval from all relevant professors and administrative staff, must submit(click) it online before the
b. Please be aware that if you fail to submit by the deadline, your application will be cancelled automatically.
* For more information please contact : The Academic Registrar’s Team (T.042-350-2364)
* Attachments : Academic System User Guide(refer to Page 18-19
The Academic Registrar’s Team
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
댓글을 달기 위해서는 로그인해야 합니다.