• Graduation Application for Undergraduate students admitted in 2015, Expecting to Graduate in Feb. 2019 (~8/31(Fri))

2018-08-10 오후 7:09 / by 최진희

BTM international students admitted in the year of 2015 have a plan to graduate in February 2019,

please submit the form attached with your signature by August 31 (Fri).

Please get the signature of the staff in charge at the double major office on the form (Checklist for Graduation).

* If students want to take the preliminary graduation assessment, please submit the form attached by email (choijh11@kaist.ac.kr).

1) How to fill the graduation application : Please refer to the table below. (If you select the left category of #N/A, then the right category is filled automatically.)

Classification

Graduation Requirements for Students Admitted in the Year of 2014-2015 Semester Credits Remarks

Minimum Credits

Details Course No.

Course Title

Mandatory General Course 7 credits,
    9AU
    (English)
    HSS022 English Presentation & Discussion 2014 Spring

2) Please include the details of course registration, Fall 2018.

(Please write down the previous semester’s average point.)

3) Please highlight the courses of Fall 2018 in red.

4) Please be sure to write your formal name to be written in the degree certification.

(The name format in the degree certification is given name and family name order.)

If the name on the Academic System is different with your formal name, please apply for changing your academic information on the system.

5) If there are any exceptions or the courses taken are not on the list, please write them in the remarks.

* Please check the graduation requirements as below.

Admission Year

General

Basic

Major

Research

(4credits or more)

Elective

Total

Manda-tory

Elective in Humanities and SC

Total

Manda-tory

Elec-tive

Total

Manda-tory

Elec-tive

Total

Mandatory

~

(9AU)

(Not Considering Divisions)

(9AU)

or more

or more

(Practicum Project,

Internship,

Graduate Research)

choose one

S&T Biz Colloquium

Double Major Credits

(40 or more credits)

130 or more credits

Requirements for students entered in 2014~2015

Classifi-

cation

Requirement

Details

General Course

(19+9AU)

Mandatory General Course

(7,

9AU)

- English Presentation & Discussion(1), Advanced English Listening(1), Advanced English Reading(1), Advanced English Writing(1), Writing(3)

- Physical Education(4AU), Humanity/Leadership(2AU: 32hours), Ethics and Safety II (1AU), Happy College Life(1AU), Exciting College Life(1AU)

※ Community Service : Not applicable to students entering KAIST in 2011 and thereafter. However, leadership mileage will be awarded for proof of community service.

* AU(Activity Unit) recognized courses include physical education, humanity/leadership, happy college life, and ethics & safety. These courses are not included in the graduation credits bue are necessary for graduation.

* International students must take both HSS006 Basic Korean I for Foreign Students(3) instead of Writing(3), and HSS193 Basic Korean II for Foreign Students(3)

Elective General Course in Humanities & Social Science(12)

Students pursuing a double major take 12 credits without considering categories.

Basic Course

(26)

Mandatory Basic Course

(23)

① 1 course among Fundamental Physics I (3), General Physics I (3), and Advanced Physics I (3)

② 1 course among Fundamental Physics II (3), General Physics II (3), and Advance Physics II (3)

③ 1 course of General Physics Lab I (1)

④ 1 course of Basic Biology (3) or General Biology (3)

⑤ 1 course of Calculus I (3) or Honor Calculus I (3)

⑥ 1 course of Calculus II (3) or Honor Calculus II (3)

⑦ 1 course among Basic Chemistry (3), General Chemistry I (3), and Advanced Chemistry (3)

⑧ 1 course of General Chemistry Lab I (1) or Advanced Chemistry Lab (1)

⑨ 1 course of Basic Programming (3) or Advanced Programming (3)

Elective Basic Course (3)

※ Students pursuing a double major take at least 3 or 6 credits.

Major

Course

(at lease 42)

Mandatory Major Course(9)

MSB200 Introduction to business Management, MSB204 Technology Management, MSB351 High Tech Venturing

Elective Major Course

(at least 33)

Elective MajorⅠ : At least 15 credits

Elective Major Ⅱ : At least 12 credits

Elective Major Ⅲ : At least 6 credits

* Special Topics Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ in BTM can be counted up to 6 credits towards the requirement, if the subtitles are different.

Research Course

(4)

Mandatory(4)

Select one from Practicum Project(3), Internship(3), B.S. Thesis Research(3)

S&T Biz Colloquium(1)

* International students can substitute MSB495 Individual Study (1) for S&T Biz Colloquium.

Elective Course

Double major credits

Total

at least 130 credits

◇ English Proficiency Requirements for Graduation

◦ Before entering or during studying at KAIST, students should obtain the minimum required score or higher from one of the following: TOEFL, TOEIC, TEPS and IELTS.

◦ Students who have hearing impairment level 3 or above should obtain the minimum required score or higher, excluding listening.

- Students who have submitted NEW TOEIC score taken after May 2006 or TEPS score taken after March 1, 2007

Classification

iBT TOFEL

PBT TOFEL

CBT TOFEL

TOEIC

TEPS

IELTS

General qualification score

Qualification score for hearing impairment level 3 or above

◇ TOPIK Requirement for undergraduate foreign student

◦ Undergraduate foreign students are required to obtain level 2 or higher score in TOPIK before entering or during studying at KAIST.

※ Applies to students entering KAIST in 2013 and thereafter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

댓글을 달기 위해서는 로그인해야 합니다.