Undergraduate course requirement download
Minor (A minimum of 18 credits)
- Mandatory courses : 6 credits,
ECN201 Microeconomics Principles(3),
ECN202 Macroeconomics Principles(3)
- Electives : At least 12 credits (Refer to the core curriculum electives catalogue)
※ 12 credits from the courses of elective major
※ MAS250 Probability and Statistics(3), MAS350 Elementary Probability Theory(3), MAS355 Mathematical Statistics(3), MAS456 Statistical Methods with Computer(3) – only one course out of the four courses is counted toward the course requirements.
※ Only one of either ECN415 Game Theory(3) or MAS476 Game Theory(3) is counted toward the course requirements.
※ Major course credits cannot be double counted toward any other academic programs.
- Students pursuing a double major/ a minor in School of Business and Technology Management(BTM) and applying for a minor in Economics are required to comply with the new course requirements curriculum (2013).
- Students that are already a member of Business and Technology Management(BTM) (IT Management) are not eligible to apply for the minor in Economics.
- Double-Counting Policies:
- A maximum of only one overlapping course (3 credits) can be recognized as the requirements for the minor in Economics and a second minor.
- A maximum of two overlapping courses (6 credits) can be recognized as the requirements for the minor in Economics and a double major/ major.
- (Students entered in 2016 and thereafter) Undergraduate credits cannot be double counted.
- Students admitted in 2017 or before can choose to follow the completion requirements applicable to students admitted in 2018 and after if desired.