KAIST Future Management Executive Education for CEOs who propose the right way in response to the future and lead the organization
Summary of the course
- Internationally recognized KAIST professors, top expert in each field in Korea, and CEOs give lectures directly in KAIST Future Management Executive Education.
- It is focused on strengthening the capacities of CEOs to forecast and prepare the future, set up strategy, and lead the organization.
- The network effect is maximized by the participation of CEOs in various fields.
Main contents of curriculum
- Place of education KAIST Dogok campus in Seoul
- Period January 2013 ~ June 2013 (5 months)
- Regular class – every Thursday 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Special lecture – once a month, Thursday afternoon (or Thursday morning) 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Number of students
: 40 CEOs
- Application procedure
- The application deadline is January 25, 2013. “We announce if the admission is successful immediately after the application.”
- How to apply: please send us your application by FAX. (FAX: 042-350-6344)
※ Please send your application as soon as possible because the application may be closed earlier.
- Contact for the application : Kwon Ye Min in the office of KAIST Future Management Executive Education
- Tel : 042-350-6363
- FAX : 042-350-6344
- E-mail : email@example.com